Immigration and Citizenship

If you want to come to the United States as a permanent resident or if you want to obtain United States citizenship, we could help you.

If you were convicted of a serious crime and on account of that there is or soon will be an order to deport you, we can help you.  We will either appeal or we will seek a writ of habeas corpus to vacate the conviction. Meanwhile we will seek to have the immigration proceedings halted.

We have worked for over thirty years personally and with other lawyers who are experts in immigration and U.S. citizenship to help people just like you. Our office deals directly with trials, appeals, and writs. We are here to help you. Just call us.

To learn more about how Mr. Warner can assist with your immigration case, please contact us today.